Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    npickens27

Hi mammas!  I have a one year old and now that winter is fast approaching, I’m trying to think of fun games/activities to play indoors so he doesn’t get bored.  any ideas?  it would be fun to introduce a new activity each week.  thanks!!

drsg

Indoor museums, play-gyms are great and usually have membership options for frequent use. Other than that: puzzles, toys, paint/crayons and an easel, band instrument sets, train tracks… if you want to collaborate: making playdoh is fairly easy, as is making non-stick/non-staining slime. We usually do a mini parade and have our son make a drum out of an old coffee-container, a mallet out of sticks and paper and a headdress out of construction paper, etc.

jenniapolis

Do laundry! Seriously, our 1-year-old loves to watch the clothes spin in the dryer. When it’s time to fold, well, be ready for fun chaos. Yes, it takes twice as long because she unfolds everything, but we have fun putting clothes on her head (peekaboo) and the pile of socks makes for endless fun!

Claire

Snow angels??? Seriously, O loves “helping” with the laundry. I know it’s early but we’re going to get her a kitchen set so she can cook when mama is cooking.  Puzzles are great too. I think repetitive activities are actually good at this age so I wouldn’t worry too much if you don’t introduce something new every week.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.