Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kcelello

My almost one-year old is an adventurous eater….except he doesn’t like eating vegetables.  In fact, he will put them in his mouth and then spit them out.  He will eat fruit/vege combo packs, but it isn’t the same thing.  Any ideas?

babydavis

I have been mixing blended spinach into things.  Try chicken nuggets baked with spinach mixed in.  Sweet potatoes are always a winner and sooo good for the little ones.

aynsleyk

My LO really likes peas-I buy frozen organic ones at Trader Joes, defrost a handful at a time in the fridge and give them to her almost as a game instead of a food.  Maybe worth a try?  Also, to piggyback on the first reply, blending them into things is great. Steamed carrots and beets are easily blended into sauces (and are sweet, especially cooked!) and can be great over a protein.  Also, not sure if you want to go this route, but my LO loves pizza and I always get a veggie slice and she will happily eat the olives, spinach, broccoli and peppers if they’re attached to bread and cheese… 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.